Wednesday 21 August 2013

Beaded Cuteness - Duckling



I've always wanted to learn how to make those beaded figurines as they look so awesome and cute. So last weekend, when my Auntie asked me whether I wanted to learn I was like yes! And we were taught to make this adorable duckling:-

Hong Kong has recently been swept by a duck craze, thanks to the giant inflatable yellow duck that was docked at Victoria Harbour, so it was quite fitting.

The beads were very kindly provided by the teachers (bought from Sham Shui Po) - and I think the eyes are awesome as they make the duckling look more engaging and life-like (well as life like as they can get:p).
This duckling is around 9cm in height and 7cm by width. But one teacher had completed several that were only about 3cm tall! Hopefully one day I'll be able to make some that size, but for now, I'll stick to ones this size until I completely grasp the basics, and maybe have the chance to you guys too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...