Saturday 21 December 2013

Top 10 Strictly Dances

Boo!

As it's the Strictly Final tonight, I thought I'd share my Top 10 dances from the previous 10 series. It's pretty difficult to select just 10 and especially order them, but I think these are mine:

(Note: I do not own the copyright of any of these photos, they're just downloaded from the web :))

1. Jill Halfpenny & Darren Bennett - Jive



2. Harry Judd & Aliona Vilani  - Quick Step

3. Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev - Viennese Waltz

4. Rachel Stevens & Vincent Simone Rumba

5. Matt Di Angelo and Flavia Cacace Waltz

6. Rachel Stevens Vincent Simone Foxtrot 

7. Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev American Smooth

8. Mark Ramprakash Karen Hardy Salsa

9. Ricky Whittle & Natalie Lowe Foxtrot 

10. Chris Hollins & Ola Jordan Charleston 



Despite my post yesterday about not being as excited about this series I will still be tuning in tonight :)

Have a great weekend everyone and speak soon!

Also have a great Christmas! 




• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Lifestyle Posts

The Other Duckling | Life as a PetiteTexture Review | LIfe as a PetiteDo Long Distance Relationships Work? | Life as a Petite

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen most of these as I only started watching SCD a last season x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...