Sunday 9 March 2014

Very First Blogger Header!

Boo!

Yayy! - Two things, one the sun is out again and two I have finally created my very own blogger header! 

When reading other blogs I always admire how beautiful their website layout is, especially their Blog Header, and I've always wanted to know how to create them. A few days ago I stumbled across The Blog Guidebook which had a tutorial on how to make a Blog Header. You can find it HERE. It was SO useful, and simple. The two founders of the blog Sarah and Lyndsay introduced me to Pic Monkey which is an incredible FREE site to create your own Header design, or anything else for that matter.

Inspiration for my Header: 
I wanted the Header to be simple and reflect me as a person, and I think it does, as I'm a sucker for a bit of romance and homeware ;p
I've been recently falling in love with candles, (and will be doing a blogpost about the candle holders featured in my Header soon) and J had bought me these gorgeous tealight holders which I could not stop photographing. I just loved how simple yet cozy it looked and wanted that same feeling to come across to my readers (I hope it does that!)

So basically I just found something I loved, and kept it simple :)

I would love to hear what you think of my design and would love to see ones that you create.

Take care and speak soon!




• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Other Lifestyle Posts


The Other Duckling | Life as a PetiteTexture Review | LIfe as a PetiteDo Long Distance Relationships Work? | Life as a Petite

8 comments:

  1. I love your header and how your blog looks! I tried pic monkey for mine but it doesn't look as nice as yours, I think I need to practice haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :) I think just have a little play around with it :) im no expert in photo shopping or pic monkey or anything of the sort but if you need any help ill try my best :) do you have bloglovin link as I'd love to follow you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely header :) I love candles too so great choice for your inspiration! :)
    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I really appreciate you dropping by:) Just heading to your blog right now :) x

      Delete
  3. Love your header! Can't wait to read more of your blog :-) xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header! It's lovely. Mines so boring compared to yours! haha lovely blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:D noo not at all, I really like your blog layout especially those cute social media buttons! Although I think maybe you should have some makeup products or like a sketch in your blog header :) Or something just to symbolise you :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...