Tuesday 22 July 2014

Petite Outfit #12 Serenity - Bow Cut Out Back (Casual)

Boo!

It's been a while...

I'm so sorry guys I've just been quite busy lately with interns etc, but I hope you're all well, enjoying the glorious weather, sipping cocktails and having ice cream :p :) Some of you may have noticed that my Google+ and Twitter display pictures have changed. And I thought I'd share this casual outfit with you all :)
Petite Outfit Idea: Bow Cut Out Back Jumper (lifeasapetite)


This outfit really is very simple. Just a baggy casual jumper, shorts and converse knock offs :p 

This actually is the very first time (or at least one where I can remember) where I've taken a photo outside. It felt a little strange, and I'm not sure whether I'll be doing it again any time soon:p But I just adore this picture, because of the vibes I get from it...I'm not too sure how to explain it :p

Petite Outfit Idea: Cream Bow Cut Out Back Jumper (lifeasapetite)
Petite Outfit Idea: Cut Out Back Jumper (lifeasapetite)
I simply adore this jumper. I actually featured this in my Boohoo Obsession post. I have a lot of love for clothes with a cut out detailing, and this is no exception. This has the added bonus of having a cut little bow. Although it is slightly on the large size, as you all know, I do prefer baggy tops haha:p 


Cut Out back Jumper: Boohoo (Similar: WhiteSparklyGrey)
Shorts: Cotton On (HK)
Trainers: Boohoo // Here


So, do you guys feel confident taking pictures outside? And are you drawn to clothes with a certain type of detailing?

Have a fabulous week everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of posts in the coming weeks too! But do take care and speak soon! 

Bloglovin' || Twitter || Instagram || Pinterst

Linking up with: Passion For Fashion Link Up
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •       •   • 
Other Posts (Lifestyle, Fashion & Blogging Tips)
First Cocktail Experience Clickable Comment Link Cheap Cocktails and Steak
 Anniversary Outfit Idea






35 comments:

  1. I must agree with you, it is a lovely looking jumper.
    As per outside pictures... I have no problem with them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish i had your confidence!! Maybe it'll come with time :) Thank you for passing by! x

      Delete
  2. That jumper looks lovely on you! I think it's good that it's on the baggy side, that look suits you very well!

    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that;s very kind of you to say, thank you!!!: ) x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous jumper! I'm too self conscious to take my pics outside or even have someone else take them! Go you for being so brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! There wasn't anyone around so it wasn't that awkward. Not sure if id be brave enough to do it if there were loads of people around :p xx

      Delete
  4. That outfit looks really good on you. I don't have the figure for these clothes but I love the jumper too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say :) x

      Delete
  5. i like this outfit. your shirt is soo cute and its a pretty picture! you should definitely take more picture outside! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fabianne! I'll give it a try :p :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Love love the outfit. The back detail is TDF! You look so pretty TT. Just take your time honey. Whenever you feel like posting, we are here.
    kisses darling and take good care
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words lenya, and for being so understanding and supportive :) i really appreciate it! take care and enjoy the rest of your week :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous outfit!
    I like taking photos outside but the weather makes it tricky! hahaGood morning lovelies :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Kristina! Yeah i can imagine, esp the uk weather isn't the most predictable aha:p thanks for passing by :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jumper is super cute! I love the ribbon on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see your post again :) good luck with the internship. Anyway nice top, I love knitted stuffs too latey :)

    Anyway you should take pictures outside more. I usually ask my bf or my brother's help for this. Some people even dare to use tripod to take outdoor's pictures but I think I still don't have the guts hahaha.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore that pullover too <3
    I am also a fashion blogger :)
    Maybe u like some inspiration)

    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is great that you make over-sized tops work for you since you are petite. I love this top. It is so cute.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jumper is gorgeous. If I were a little bit slimmer I'd be demanding that Nathan bought me one right now!! Lol

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your photos but I know what you mean, it's hard not to be self-concious when you are outdoors. The jumper is very cute, I love the bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous, I love your outfit! I'm obsessed with boohoo as well! xx

    Oh and if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Lush and Victoria Secret Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah that jumper is super cute! Thanks so much for being a constant friend on my blog! I really enjoy reading yours, as does my sister! Good luck with all the busy busy busy! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd nominate you for the "Liebster Award".

    http://xrubylixious.blogspot.de/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    xoxo. T.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that sweater..
    I nominated you on my blog for the Liebster Award, here's the link to the post
    http://www.fashionandcostume.it/liebster-award-lets-meet-us/

    xx Ele

    ReplyDelete
  19. That jumper is so cute! Lovely post and great photos :) X

    www.aillyx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love that jumper - it's adorable! I'm also a petite (it's completely the best way!) and I have been loving jumpsuits at the moment. Far from making you look even teenier I think they really elongate your legs and they're super slimming. :) xx
    http://coco-butter-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute outfit! I love the bow top it's perfect for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow what a cute little jumper - I love the casual look and the bow tie effect - perfect for a lazy summer evening, Thanks for sharing

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! thank you so much for passing by! x

      Delete
  23. What a really stunning jumper - the sort of thing I always crave but never ever find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was like, until I found this! Glad I was able to help :) x

      Delete
  24. This is a gorgeous jumper! I was actually after one similar from River Island a while back but they never had my size in store. It looks fab on you. xx

    http://www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh this jumper is gorgeous! It looks fab on you and I now want one!! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much! It's such a shame they've sold out but I've seen something similar on eBay or this site called yesstyle :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...