Thursday 18 September 2014

London Quirks - Missing Boyfriend?!

Boo!

Yet another well overdue post from me..so sorry everyone! But thank you so much for being patient with me and sticking by :) I really appreciate it! 

But anyway in this post I thought I'd share some quirky things I've been seeing. London is a quirky place but I just found these things pretty interesting/funny.
Now this actually a genuine sign I found near Farringdon Station. I wasn't actually the one who spotted it, J did haha. It just gave me the giggles! I went past Farringdon Station yesterday and sadly the sign has been taken down, but at least we have this picture to remember.
At first I got a shock from this. Some friends and I were waiting to cross the road and got a massive shock when some random guy ran in front of the cars. Thankfully the lights were red. He then just started playing with a diabolo, which I must say he was very good at it. I looked to my right and there were a few other guys doing similar things: one juggling, and another on a unicycle. After their little performance they bowed, which was very sweet of them. I was actually surprised that no one honked their horn haha. 
After seeing the little performance we saw this little party of people riding down the street on this platform. I'm not entirely sure what one of these are, but they seem rather fun, although the people driving behind them were a bit agitated because they were going so slowly :p

I didn't mean to intrude on these love birds, but I  just wanted to take a picture of this large chairs and so happened to take it when they were doing their thing haha. Does anyone know what these chairs are for? The last 3 pictures were actually taken whilst I was walking towards Waterloo Station. Seems as though a lot of interesting things happen/are around tube stations haha.


Finally I've just got to mention this drink! It looks slightly disgusting, but oh my word, it is soooooo delicious! It's a Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. Let's not mention the calories here, but it tastes so good. I can't believe I just found out about it. Definitely my summer recommendation.

How have your summers been? Have you seen anything interesting around where you live/been travelling?

Again thank you so much for reading my posts, and being patient! Nearly towards the end of the busy period so should hopefully have more posts soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Take care and speak soon!


Bloglovin' || Twitter || Instagram || Pinterst

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Other Lifestyle Posts

Texture Restaurant Review | Lifeasapetite

Bargain House Decorations | lifeasapetiteHong Kong - Take a Step Back | Life as a Petite





40 comments:

  1. How exciting that you're getting a puppy! I have a little pug & getting her was the best decision ever, can't wait to read more puppy updates from you (:
    The missing boyfriend poster made me laugh, London is such a great place to see unusual things! I was always spotting quirky little things when I lived there, I might do a post on them too, will let you know if I do!

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign and it looks like a great day out in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be over the moon finally getting your little puppy. I am so happy for you. Hahaha that boyfriend poster is just too funny. My fav starbuck drink for summer is cool lime, drink it all the time, can't get enough, lol.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are sooo interesting. I love the big chair. I guess it would give you a feeling of being small. Maybe a baby again with an adult's understanding of proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are one of the many reasons that I love London! The boyfriend one cracked me up!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! The boyfriend sign is really funny. I hope you soon have some spare time. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your puppy. Have a great Saturday!

    Jasmine ♥
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be asking you for a few puppy tricks because I heard the teething part can be a bit of an issue, but I'm very excited :) Oooh if you do that'd be great, and do let me know :) Thanks so much for passing by! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am, thank you :) I've never tried cool lime before, i might give it ago, as it sounds refreshing :) thanks for passing by lenya :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're probably right, I think there's something similar in a museum in Ireland as well (or something like that);p x

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I thought it was a real missing person sign which made me quite sad, but then realised it was a funny one :p x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Jasmine! Have a great day and weekend as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicky mywishstyle16 August 2014 at 18:23

    Nice post! Thanks for sharing these pictures

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't London just just a weird and fabulous city!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, what a funny sign :-D And those maxi couches are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you're doing well! I love mooching around London!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never see anything exciting like that where I live.


    I WANT TO SEE THE PUPPY :)


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. disqus_5n9vU7FZce18 August 2014 at 19:21

    Such funny sign!!!! ^^
    London is such cool city!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha. That sign. XD
    I hope you don't mind me nominating your blog for the Liebster Award!
    Check out the rules here.
    Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see a lot of interesting articles on your blog.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a
    lot of work,See more atsolar road stud

    ReplyDelete
  20. Debbie Theodosiou24 August 2014 at 07:16

    Funny sign! and the joggling guys hah
    kIsses
    debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. they really are very tasty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're very welcome, I'm glad you liked it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. i really wanted to go and sit on them, but felt as though i'd be intruding haha x

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's so nice to be able to actually enjoy london and not to be caught up in the busy-ness :P x

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww i usually am not very lucky with things like this haha. I'll be putting a post on soon! I've just not been able to take any decent pictures yet as he keeps moving..:p x

    ReplyDelete
  26. it gave me the giggles as well :) I know! thinking of it makes me want one now :P x

    ReplyDelete
  27. it really really is, so many cool and interesting things :) x

    ReplyDelete
  28. aww thank you very much manisha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. i know! i wish i could juggle as well as they did, and have thought of something so funny x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these pics, love you managed to catch the shots - looks like a fab day out & about

    ReplyDelete
  31. it really was. It was strange those as i never normally see such interesting things around :p x

    ReplyDelete
  32. That sign is hilarious, shame it's been taken down x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the giant sized sofa and tables. Next time I'm around Waterloo Station! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ah I love London for these interesting little things going on. I really want to try that group bike/riding thing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. i loooove the mocha cookie crumble it is sooooo nice! Birmingham can be fun to see unusual things in too makes me smile being a creative x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I saw one of those platform on wheels when I was in Amsterdam. They look like so much fun. The Missing Boyfriend poster is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  37. London is crazy crazy fun and that is what I like about it. Cool boyfriend sign.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by, I really appreciate it! Have a lovely day :D Feel free to email me on lifeasapetite@outlook.com ☺

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...